Re: Did Saxons Push Out Britons?

"(James C Denning)" <[log in to unmask]>

CELTIC-L - The Celtic Culture List.

Wed, 5 Apr 1995 08:20:48 -0400

I understandthat these areas have changed intodays world.Where im comming
from is the belief that the celtic tribes are the lost tribes. As such i see
them migrating over the mts into eruope eventualy arriving in northern and
north eastern eroupe. They continue to expand past ireland into iceland and
america . Then through the british empire aroundthe world. I understand
that you and others do not share this view point but that is why i do. If
you examine heraldry you see the tribes shared the same symbols.
     The romans considered celts barbarians for cutting of heads. Well isn't
that what David did to Goliath. just explaining where im comming from. I ham
fairly new to this realm of learning please excuse my raw style. thank you
jim