Re: Messages?

katharine goray moore <[log in to unmask]>

CELTIC-L - The Celtic Culture List.

Tue, 4 Apr 1995 13:09:51 -0600

>As a subscriber to the GAELIC-L and IRTRAD-L Lists, I am used to experiencing
>periods in which no posts seem to get through. However, I have recieved not
>a single message in the last two weeks. The server seems to thing that I'm
>still on the system. If anyone recieves this posting, please e-mail me and
>let me know. It's lonely out here ;-)
>
>to/g go bog e/
>Risteard
> Risteard [log in to unmask]

I haven"t been receiving messages either, so it's good to hear from you, I
think I messed up because I resubscribed thinking i had somehow gotten
disconnected. I guess this means poptential double messages, huh?...Have a
great day. Katharine