Subject: Where?
From: Risteard Ashkettle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 23 Mar 1995 20:53:20 -0500

Is anyone out there?  I've not recieved a single message from this list since
I signed on to it.  Let me know if this gets through.
Anyway, let's get down to business.  What does anyone know about the Celtic
dieties.  I know that there's tons of books out there on this subject, humor
me, I'm Lit/Classics dual major specializing in oral traditions (witha
particular emphasis on the Celtic peoples).  Between everybody on the list
(if I'm not alone), we just might come up with more information than any one
of us could glean from a number of texts.  Besides, fresh outlooks never
to/g go bog e/