Subject: fiction
From: Aine Greaney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 6 Apr 1995 17:04:07 -0400

Dia dhaoibh, uilig a chairde:
I am new to this listserv, and am duly impressed.  I was
wondering if anyone knows of a literary journal or any
journal in the U.S. which welcomes, or caters to, Irish
based fiction?  I write short fiction, and would welcome
some info. on a forum in which it might find a good home.
Also, I would like to talk to others who do something like
this, play writing, poetry or non-fiction narratives are
also of interest.  I have always been interested in
non-Americans writing in America (it's almost always a
fresh perspective) and would love to hear from others.
Certainly doesn't have to be celtic!