Subject: Re: [ir-st]: Stephen Rea FAQ
From: Suzanna Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 9 Apr 1995 10:17:12 -0400

OOOOOOOhhhh Brother!  (severely rolled eyes) ANOTHER hopeless Stephen Rea
groupie!  Is it disgusting or what?!  I am finding myself, actually, quite
torn between the two high profile Irish actors Liam and Stephen these
days...  I go from video to video.  Swooning over one and then the other.
Pitiful!  These men are corrupting our very souls with their
deliciousness...

Well, Jeanne, good luck.  I'd certainly like to peruse the FAQ.  You and I
give a whole new meaning to the term IRISH STUDIES.  :-) :-) :-)

-Suzanna (enamored by both Neeson and Rea) Hicks

[log in to unmask]  *  Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to
Gainesville, Florida      * speak and slow to become angry... (James 1:19)