Subject: Re: What is ?
From: Erik Kosberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 21 Apr 1995 11:47:24 -0400

>what is the character that looks like the outer circle of a registration
mark
>rotated 45 degrees?

It's a currency symbol. Rarely used in the U.S., but I think (?)
it is used in Europe.

>this time i'm taking it to the experts

I'm not an expert, but I play one on TV.  :-)

|| Erik Kosberg <[log in to unmask]  or  [log in to unmask] (for now)> |
|| Pat Carney Studio, Inc. / Graphic design & communications group   |
|| 400 First Av N, Suite 614, Minneapolis, MN 55401 / www under const|
|| vox 612.339.4021/fax 339.9432 All the standard disclaimers apply. |