Help for HTML-WG Archives

HTML-WG Archives

Subject: Re: Multilingual WWW
From: Francois Yergeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 7 Apr 95 11:57:08 EDT

>Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 14:23:29 -0400
>From: Gavin Nicol <[log in to unmask]>
>A very early, and somewhat incomplete version of my paper is available

I tried to read it, but had some difficulty.  The HTML seems to be
screwed up: The table of contents appears like a staircase, the fonts
are extra-large (like everything's a header) and for some reason the
browser won't let me look at the source.

I tried to print it to read it at leisure on the plane to WWW'95, but
only obtained a mess with multiple pages printed on the same sheet.

Something's wrong I'm afraid, please fix it as I am really really
interested in your work.

François Yergeau <[log in to unmask]>       | Qui se fait brebis le loup