Help for HTML-WG Archives

HTML-WG Archives

Subject: Connolly has moved from hal.com to w3.org
From: [log in to unmask] (Dan Connolly)
Date:Mon, 6 Mar 95 10:32:17 EST

Jared Rhine writes:
 > My local spider informed me tonight that:
 >
 >   http://www.hal.com/~connolly/drafts/formalism.html
 >   http://www.hal.com/~connolly/index.html
 >
 > have broken.  A scan of HaL showed you are no longer listed as having an
 > employee page.  Mail to hal.com appears to expand to a retired script,
 > listing this as your new address.  I checked www.w3.org for a '/~connolly'
 > URL, but had no such luck.  Are URLs analogous to the above available?

Sorry about this... I tried to leave a forwarding pointer, but
I suppose the sysadmin deleted it with all my other stuff.

My new Welcome Page is at:

	http://www.w3.org/hypertext/WWW/People/Connolly/

Not all the stuff I had at HaL is available there, as I need to
update some links and generally Q/A it before releasing it to the
world.

In the mean time, Roy Fielding maintains an excellent archive of
the HTML materials:

	"IETF - HyperText Markup Language (HTML) Working Group"
	ftp://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/html/index.html
or
	http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/html/index.html

Also, keep an eye on the traditional HTML page:

	http://www.w3.org/hypertext/WWW/MarkUp/MarkUp.html

I hope to update that page this week sometime.

Daniel W. Connolly        "We believe in the interconnectedness of all things"
Research Technical Staff, MIT/W3C
<[log in to unmask]>             http://www.w3.org/hypertext/WWW/People/Connolly

p.s. Mark: could you see about setting up an HTTP redirect from
http://www.hal.com/~connolly/
http://www.w3.org/hypertext/WWW/People/Connolly/