Pigheaded Rather Harsh

Arlene Probert <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 14 Feb 1995 09:30:43 -0500

I think it's great to see my grandfathers language slammed infront
of me. It makes me want to learn all the more when I don't under-
stand a damn thing. Especially when all the talk is related to
something I posted. I was in hysterics watching the klingons
invading the Welsh language and even being translated because
there is no K in the alphabet.

I believe I'm here as a guest to learn if I so desire and if I
need help I found that simply asking for it personally or on
the bullitin board I get it!

Funny how that works.
Hwyl.