Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Subject: Re: "Learning Irish" GE:FFF,BE
From: Dan Curtin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 2 Feb 1995 11:21:54 -0400

Is maith liom an fuaimniu/ na/du/rtha mar sin a e/isteach. Ta/ na focail
scri/ofa sa leabhar fe/in. Ba mhaith liom an foclo/ri/n agus na sampli/
le/ite freisin.

[BE]: I like hearing how the words fit together in actual speech. I do wish the
vocabulary words and examples were also on the tapes.

Dan

Daniel J. Curtin
Northern Kentucky University
Highland Heights, KY 41099-1700