Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Subject: Name that Grammar Book
From: "Schaal, David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 22 Feb 1995 11:02:00 PST

A Chara,

Apologies for having to use English.

My Gaelic teacher has a few pages photocopied from a book and we would like
to find the book.
The first page begins with first conjugation verbs.  The first text on the
first page is:

ROINN 1. GRAMADACH

1.  AN CHE/AD RE/IMNIU/ DEN BHRIATHAR

Ta/ dha/ re/imniu/ sa Ghaeilge agus ta/ 11 briathra neamhrialta ....

If anyone could tell me what book this is, I would appreciate knowing.

Sla/n

Daithi/

(David Schaal