Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Subject: Beart is Briathar Query: correction
From: Breandan O hAnnaidh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 21 Feb 1995 15:54:00 +0000

All those dollar signs in my message Beart is Briathar Query: Answer
should be pound signs. That's what I sent, but I see they came out as dollars
at myend.
Gabhaigi/ mo leithsce/al as an Bhe/arla, ach is do/igh liom nach mbeadh se/
ro/-chiallmhar teachtaireacht as Gaeilge a sheoladh chuig lucht cheannaithe
leabhar scoile!
Breanda/n O/ hAnnaidh