Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Subject: Seeking American/Canadian Gaelic songbook
From: Craig Cockburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 14 Feb 1995 18:43:47 GMT

I'm looking for a copy of a book called "The Emigrant Experience", editor
Margaret MacDonell. Subtitle "Songs of Highland Emigrants in North America",
published by University of Toronto Press 1982, and now out of print. Most if
not all the songs in it are in Gaelic with translations and music. If anyone
knows where I can get a copy of this book, could they let me know please

thanks
                Craig.

--
Craig Cockburn (pronounced "coburn"), Edinburgh, Scotland
Sgri\obh thugam 'sa Ga\idhlig ma 'se do thoil e.