Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Subject: C. C. DeSantis email -Reply
From: Chris DeSantis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 13 Feb 1995 15:05:13 -0700

I mailed Michael a direct reply on this one but apparently a
small percentage of servers cannot resolve my short host name.
If anyone else has trouble you can try
It's a long name but it seems to work better in some cases.
Good Luck!
C. DeSantis                            /\|==|/\
Senior Linguist                                   |()|==|()|
LDS Church Translation Department                 |()|==|()|
Land Address:
50 East North Temple Street
21st Floor
Salt Lake City, UT 84150