Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Subject: Re: C. C. DeSantis email
From: Marion GUNN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 13 Feb 1995 19:42:48 +0000

.EDU addresses are causing big problems for more than you at the moment,
Michael. You should really be writing to [log in to unmask], not to G-L.
The same applies in the case of people whose own addresses are changing.
When seeking the e-mail address of someone you believe to be a member of
some list, there are 2 options which ought to be tried, rather than mail
everyone on the list, which may not even include the person whom you are
seeking! One option is to send command REVIEW LISTNAME to the address of
the list's server. The other option is to send cmd GET LISTNAME LOGYYMM,
to see if he/she has recently sent mail to the list. In the case of this
list, please use formulae REVIEW GAELIC-L and GET GAELIC-L LOG9502, and
send your command to [log in to unmask]
mg