Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Subject: C. C. DeSantis email
From: Mike Benner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 13 Feb 1995 19:33:55 +0000

Sorry for taking space on the list for this, but I seem to have run out
of other options.  Could someone please send me the current email address
for Christopher C. DeSantis?  I've tried [log in to unmask] and keep
getting back an "unknown user" error message from that host.  If I've
messed anything up please let me know (It wouldn't be the first time) so
I can fix it.

                         go raibh maith agut
                         Mike Benner