Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Subject: Re: Learning Irish
From: Tery Griffin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Feb 1995 11:03:14 -0500

Sorry for the post in English.  I won't do it again.
I'm trying to teach myself Irish using the O/Siadhail book, _Learning
Irish_.  I find it's lonely out here.  Is anyone interested in joining a
small list of people new to the language, so we can try to learn it
together?  I can set up the list here.  It's probably best to respond
directly to me instead of to Gaelic-l.   ---Tery
   Tery Griffin                                        Ann Arbor, MI   &
   e-mail: [log in to unmask]                             Middletown, CT