Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Subject: Recent lasracha..i dtaobh Rose
From: "Sean V. Kelley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 7 Feb 1995 13:33:09 -0500

A Chairde,

I'm afraid it's in my nature to have a temper at times.  But I do not
understand how Ms. Battel can give a viewpoint that we are somehow occupiers
and not defend it when I call her bluff.  Many people have posted on this
topic and not once since her original message has Ms. Battel posted.  Ms.
Battel is upset about the tone of my reply.  So be it.  My father recently
had heart surgery, a quadruple bypass.  He was near death.  I was 1500 miles
away at the time and had to rush home on the night of the surgery to
Kansas. My father was born and raised in Kansas.  I love him with all my
heart, fad is beo m'a/thair, beidh mo bheatha sonas. When Ms. Battel said
that we are somehow occupiers that hurt me a great deal.  I love my family
and they are no more at fault for history than a German family in Berlin
for WWII.   I blew up.  But for her to then reopen the discussion just for
the sake of a little flame when I took it to private email, where it
rightly belonged was the last straw!  To be quite honest it is like arguing
with my sister.  You never win.

Le meas mo/r,
               Sean

Sea/n V. Kelley               ________    __o   B'aite liom fe/in bheith ar
Lockheed Sanders, Inc.         _____   _`\<,_     thaoibh mhalai/ shle/ibhe,
[log in to unmask]   ___ (*)/ (*)       Agus  caili/n gaelach
<std. disclaimer>                                     a bheith 'mo chomhair