Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Subject: Re: Learning Scots Gael in Chicago
From: "Sean V. Kelley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 7 Feb 1995 10:18:52 -0500

On Mon, 6 Feb 1995, Jeremy Cowan wrote:
> I'm looking for people to speak with in Gaelic (I'm still in Aonad 1 in
> my book) and to speak with (in English) about Gaelic.  I assume you have
> figured out that I live in Chicago.  I am looking for individuals and/or
> groups.
> tapadh leibh,
> Jeremy Cowan
You might take a look at the file IGSGUSA CLAS in the Gaelic-l library.
There is also a file SGPENPAL TYSG which lists penpals, some of which
may be in the Chicago area.
A/dh mo/r,
Sea/n V. Kelley               ________    __o   B'aite liom fe/in bheith ar
Lockheed Sanders, Inc.         _____   _`\<,_     thaoibh mhalai/ shle/ibhe,
[log in to unmask]   ___ (*)/ (*)       Agus  caili/n gaelach
<std. disclaimer>                                     a bheith 'mo chomhair