Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Subject: Re: Two Queries (fwd)
From: "Sean V. Kelley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 6 Feb 1995 16:36:32 -0500

On Mon, 6 Feb 1995, Ms Roisin Ni Mhaille Battel wrote:

> Thank you for this learned and reasoned contribution to the debate.
> Why don't you have the courage of your convictions and put this kind
> of comment on Gaelic-l for us all to learn from??

Rose,

If you'd bothered to read the messages on Gaelic-L, you'd perhaps have
read the replies.  But then again, that would be too much to ask.  Both
myself, Breanda/n, Lawrwence, and Donncha have commented on you remarks.
Many more have responded to me privately.  Does it take such a leap of logic
on your part to realise that we who live in Kansas are no longer the
evil occupiers?  The utter shite of the sins of the fathers passing to
the sons that you seem to promote does nothing.  Yes this land was
conquered.  Yes at one time there was the invasion.  I'm weary of this
racist bullshit that you are promoting.  I took it to email since this
was clearly off topic for Gaelic-l.  But you give me no choice but to
post my response here.  Thanks to your latest personal attack to the entire
list.

Sean

Sea/n V. Kelley               ________    __o   B'aite liom fe/in bheith ar
Lockheed Sanders, Inc.         _____   _`\<,_     thaoibh mhalai/ shle/ibhe,
[log in to unmask]   ___ (*)/ (*)       Agus  caili/n gaelach
<std. disclaimer>                                     a bheith 'mo chomhair