Help for HTML-WG Archives

HTML-WG Archives

Subject: Re: Outstanding Issues for 2.0 RFC (charsets?)
From: Murray Maloney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Feb 95 10:36:43 EST

I'd like to see the character set problem worked out too.
But I don't think that it will be anytime real soon.
I agree with Dan and Eric's positions that we need
to move forward with what we have and get HTML 2.0
out the door.  A few less engineers I could cope with,
I'm just glad that Dan doesn't want to shoot all of the
technical writers. :-)

Murray

Murray C. Maloney			Internet:  [log in to unmask]
Technical Publications Writer/Architect	Uucp:	   ...uunet!sco!murray
SCO Canada, Inc.			My Phone:  (416) 960-4031
130 Bloor Street West, 10th Floor	Fax:	   (416) 922-2704
Toronto, Ontario, Canada  M5S 1N5	SCO Phone: (416) 922-1937
Disclaimer: I'm speaking for myself.  'T ain't nobody else to blame but me.
Sponsor member of Davenport Group (ftp://ftp.ora.com/pub/davenport/)
Member of IETF HTML Working Group (http://www.hal.com/%7Econnolly/html-spec/)
Member of SGML Open Internet and WWW Technical Committee