Help for HTML-WG Archives

HTML-WG Archives

Subject: Re: URL auto-print?
From: "Dave Raggett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Feb 95 12:24:29 EST

>   I've been itching to do the style-sheet thing in emacs-w3 for a while -
> is info in DSSL-lite available anywhere yet?  Weekend coming up... :)

See: http://www.jclark.com/

I am also working on simpler notation, but one which can be mapped to
DSSSL-lite, and will publish something on this soon.

-- Dave Raggett <[log in to unmask]> tel: +44 117 922 8046 fax: +44 117 922 8924
  Hewlett Packard Laboratories, Filton Road, Bristol BS12 6QZ, United Kingdom