Help for HTML-WG Archives

HTML-WG Archives

Subject: Re: Forms and Tables
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Mon, 13 Feb 95 13:29:52 EST

> please remember that
> for every
>  inclusion and recursion you place in the design, you exponentially multiply
> the
> complexity of the  supporting system.

I don't think that is true for a well-designed system.

 > InContext  chokes on HTML as it is as
> HoTMetaLpro staggers the imagination.

I don't understand what you mean by this.  HoTMetaL PRO would have absolutely
no difficulty with nested forms, and we support tables within tables, and
so forth.  SGML can easily support recursion -- it's one of its strengths.

Liam Quin, SoftQuad Inc +1 416 239 4801 [log in to unmask]   <URL:>
HexSweeper NeWS game;OPEN LOOK+XView+mf-fonts FAQs;lq-text unix text retrieval
SoftQuad HoTMetaL/HTML Editor; SoftQuad Panorama/WWW SGML Viewer (unreleased)
See our Web page for HoTMetaL ftp sites...  Take off those shoes and relax.