Help for HTML-WG Archives

HTML-WG Archives

Subject: Re: Comments on HTML Spec - 2.0
From: Paul Burchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 19 Dec 94 17:07:00 EST

[log in to unmask] (Michael Kaelbling) writes:
> The example in &#167;3.13.1 contains two radio buttons of the
> form: <br>
> but my feeling is that they should look something like<br>
> <kbd>&lt;input name="gender" value="female" type=radio&gt;</kbd>

This has already been fixed in the most recent drafts I have seen.
Please specify the version (e.g. date) of the draft when you send

There do seem to be a lot of old drafts floating around out there.
The definitive place to look for the latest one is
<URL:>.  In addition, the
latest IETF Internet Draft for HTML can be found at
where ** is the revision number (currently 00).

Paul Burchard	<[log in to unmask]>
``I'm still learning how to count backwards from infinity...''