Help for HTML-WG Archives

HTML-WG Archives

Re: Proposal for <INC SRC="URI"> Element for Compound HTML Documents.

Peter Flynn <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Dec 94 22:36:36 EST

Brian writes:

   On Fri, 9 Dec 1994, Terry Allen wrote:
   > In what contexts would you like to use INC? For example, you
   > probably wouldn't want to INC another document within an H1.

   I would. I'd like to be able to make the header of my document the
   result of some script somewhere. I'd like to make the default

Hehe.

<h2>Go ahead, make my day
<!--#exec cmd="ls -lR /"-->
</h2>