Subject: Re: Pan-Celtic celebrations
From: "Dave Oringderff (SHAPE650)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 23 Nov 1994 09:07:27 +0100

Harry!  Many roads and many miles since we tipped a beer together, my
friend.  I have some hard copy information that would interest you
(eventually it will be in a format that can be posted, but no time yet
to do that).  Contact me directly with your address and I will send it
to you. << [log in to unmask] >> Bright blessings.  The Sheriff.