Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: Trombones?
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Tue, 1 Nov 1994 23:42:18 -0900

Actually, it is guitarist Andre Marchand who "keeps up a captivating
rhythm with his tapping feet" that created the name "La Bottine
Souriante".  Near as I know, Denis Frechette plays trumpet and piano
( a likely loud combo, considering the recent piano thread), but
usually not at the same time to avoid drowning out the accordian
player.  I don't think any of them use a trombone, at least not
on Je Voudrais Change D'Chapeau.  Gary Newman, [log in to unmask]