Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Wire-strung Harp Players
From: "Deborah C. Shulter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 10 Nov 1994 13:07:59 -0600

Howdy!

I just joined the listserv, and normally, I would listen for a bit until
I had something to say.  I'd like to know, however, if there are any
other harpers out there.  I play a wire-strung harp built for me by Jay
Witcher.  I've played for many years, and have Ann Heymann's book, but I
seem to be stuck in a rut.  Anyone else out there have a similar
problem?  Thanks!

Regards to the net,
Debbi

Debbi Shulter
Graduate Student, University of Texas at San Antonio
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
"Dum vivimus, vivamus!"  __Robert A. Heinlein