Celtic mindset and Economic Development ...

"m.erskinerichmond-acacia-ccsd-student-93000001" <[log in to unmask]>

CELTIC-L - The Celtic Culture List.

Wed, 12 Oct 1994 11:05:00 EST

No references for you ... just an observation which you may be able to
do something with ...

A year or two (three?) back, I was discussing how computing and
tribalism seem to be somewhat synonymous ... In the 'computer-
communications' response (I forget who I was writing to), I had
the reply that this was especially the case in Ireland, where
Banking has very sophisticated computing services available ...

This would seem worth pursuing ...

I do have a query ... when you wrote of the Celtic invasion, what
group did you give as the people whom they invaded, and what of
their culture?

Regards,
Mel
---