Subject: Re: CELTIC-L Distribution Problems
From: Susan Click <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 24 Oct 1994 16:34:28 PDT

On Fri, 21 Oct 1994, m.erskinerichmond-acacia-ccsd-student-93000001 wrote:

     > As for joining/subscribing to other lists, just write to a
     > backbone (ie. BIG) Listserver --- like [log in to unmask]
     > and then just type:
     >
     > sub .......  (your name/interests/org)
     > set ........     repro

Sorry to be such a pest, I know this all should be SO simple, but I
*cannot* send mail to a bitnet address.  It is returned by the
subsystem.  Is there any way to get e-mail addresses for listservers when
ony a bitnet address is known?  I am unable to subscribe to most of the
lists Mel so thoughtfully put together.  Only a couple of them have
anything other than a bitnet address.

Susan Click