Subject: Re: Type......
From: Chaz Baden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 17 Oct 1994 01:53:26 -0700

> I think there's a rat character somewhere in the Fleurons
> typeface which you can find onthe net.

Does anyone know where to find the Fleurons typeface?  I can't find it on
simtel or cica.

--
[log in to unmask] - Home of Margarita Jell-O, an alcoholic use for lime
jello.  Email me w/  "request margarita"  in subject or as 1st line of message

* L.A.con III * Aug29-Sep02 '96, Anaheim CA * Infobot: [log in to unmask]
* '96 WorldCon * Ftp file directory = ftp.netcom.com:/pub/lacon3-info/
* Web page = ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/lacon3-info/www/lacon3.html
* Join for $90 * L.A.con III, c/o SCIFI P.O. Box 8442, Van Nuys CA 91409