Subject: Re: Multiple Master Type
From: Liam Quin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 28 Sep 1994 13:46:18 -0400

URW has a version of Bodoni just released based on 3 different sizes of
original, but it's not a Multiple Master.  Actually it's probably better
that way, as programs won't need modification, and the metrics can differ.

Yes, I think Monotype is doing some MM work, but I'm not sure.

Lee
--
Liam Quin, Manager of Contracting, SoftQuad Inc +1 416 239 4801 [log in to unmask]
HexSweeper NeWS game;OPEN LOOK+XView+mf-fonts FAQs;lq-text unix text retrieval