Re: What is mel doing with all of these searches?

Cybermonk <[log in to unmask]>

CELTIC-L - The Celtic Culture List.

Thu, 29 Sep 1994 19:51:25 -0500

Mel,

How do I get these back messages? I'm totally new to listserve (though not
to the online world.)

Is there a document somewhere that explains all of the commands and how to
use them?