Subject: celtic christianity
From: LOOKING FOR WINTER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 15 Sep 1994 16:48:00 BST

Ron> it just occurred to me that I am completely lacking in knowledge of
celtic christianity.  How does it differ from catholicism or other more
widely accepted denominations of the faith?  And what sources are used
to obtain the practices used?

sla/n
Andy

Andrew McLellan, Department of Biology, University of York, York YO1 5DD, UK

                "i kissed the lips of a girl, she took her
                 first breath when this world was young"
                        - swans