Subject: Re: New user - Student at the State University of New York at Buffalo
From: Linda Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 15 Sep 1994 11:15:08 EDT

Breandan O Cathain ("Brendan P. Keane" <[log in to unmask]>
>Isn't  it time  the  Celts  join  against  the  foreigner  ruler.
>The  destroyer  of  many  of  our  languages,  the  abuser  of  >our
I have Welsh, Irish, Scottish and English blood.  The further back I look in
my Genealogy I also find Dutch, and maybe will turn up others.  I think it is
a noble aim to reclaim Celtic history, language and culture--most of us on
this board are here because we're interested in that. BUT must you do it with
hatred towards others?  None of us is "pure"-even you with your "Irish-born"
parents.  Let's not harbor ill-will, but look forward in peace.