Help for LIR-L Archives

LIR-L Archives

LIR-L@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

LIR-L Home

LIR-L  September 1994

LIR-L September 1994

LIR Mail Filter> New & Misc WWW announcements

Peter D Corrigan <[log in to unmask]>

LIR-L HEA Librarians List <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Sep 1994 11:59:17 +0000

This computer generated file contains the latest output from the LIR mail
filter, an experimental service, which aims to provide Irish Librarians with
a current awareness service on Internet developments.

This service is in early development, so don't be surprised if it alerts you
initially at least, to material of tangential relevance.

This digest contains information on the following:

Subj:   WWW> WWW catalog of Internet Access Providers (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> AgriGator = agriculture, etc. (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> Info on Rwanda/Burundi via WWW/Email (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> Gamebytes 20 on WWW
Subj:   WWW> The Northern Lights Planetarium - Norway (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> First Aviation Newspaper On the Net!
Subj:   WWW> The Job Board (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> Comet SL9 Home Page Tops 2 Million Accesses (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> Australian railway timetables (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> WWW Virtual Library: History of Sci, Tech and Med (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> 2nd 'Virtual' NPPA/EPW6 project (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> New Homes Guide - Washington, DC (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> Manitoba User Group (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> Tag lines on the web (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> Internet Ad Emporium (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> Announce: Leiden University Math & NatSci on WWW (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> Art et Metiers WWW (Paris) (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> IntNet Online - Florida (fwd)

The full text to the above messages is appended below.
If none are of interest to you, please delete this message.

Subj:   WWW> WWW catalog of Internet Access Providers (fwd)