Help for LIR-L Archives

LIR-L Archives

LIR-L@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

LIR-L Home

LIR-L  September 1994

LIR-L September 1994

LIR Mail Filter> New and Misc WWW announcements

Peter D Corrigan <[log in to unmask]>

LIR-L HEA Librarians List <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Sep 1994 10:00:08 +0000

This computer generated file contains the latest output from the LIR mail
filter, an experimental service, which aims to provide Irish Librarians with
a current awareness service on Internet developments.

This service is in early development, so don't be surprised if it alerts you
initially at least, to material of tangential relevance.

This digest contains information on the following:

Subj:   WWW> Asia Online (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> The Internet Consultants Directory (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> Atlanta City Page (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> LISTSERV information home page (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> Online Information 94 Programme on Internet (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> BTG Announces World's Fastest PC (fwd)
Subj:   WWW>  Promus Hotels on the WWW (fwd)
Subj:   CORRECT> WWW> BTG Announces Worlds Fastest PC (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> REALTY REFERRAL NETWORK (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> Integreated Computer Solutions FAQs on the Web (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> eMall on the Web (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> Prince Edward Island, Canada WWW (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> ANNOUNCE: ULS REPORT (Use Less Stuff) On-Line (fwd)
Subj:   WWW> ReliefNet Is Announced! (fwd)

The full text to the above messages is appended below.
If none are of interest to you, please delete this message.