Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: ABC2MTEX
From: Alan Ng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 2 Jun 1994 13:42:19 CST

In Message Thu, 2 Jun 1994 11:34:33 +0100,
  wc0zxr <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>       What I think I did say was that if you want to
>publish a tune book, you might have to edit the TeX a little to make it
>a little more beautiful. However, the output does not *require* any
>editing - I never do any myself!
>
>        Chris Walshaw

As Chris and another private post has pointed out, ABC2MTEX output does
_not_ ask you for TeX knowledge before you can print it.  I was reading the
MIDI2TEX manual at the time, which does make that explicit disclaimer about
itself.  Sorry.

Speaking of ABC2MTEX, does anyone out there have an MSDOS executable version
of ABC2MTEX that works for them?  (besides the one on
celtic.stanford.edu--that one crashes on my system, and Chris has heard from
one other who couldn't use it).  If you do, could you please post it on
celtic.stanford.edu and say that you did?
                              Alan Ng                Fax:(608)255-0650
Internet:[log in to unmask]                 Bitnet:alanng@wiscmac2