Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Re: P.s. to: More TeX questions
From: wc0zxr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 31 May 1994 12:08:52 +0100

> I hereby vote that we store .dvi files of the abc tunes on
>  If this is agreed to, I'll put together a description
> of how a Windows user unfamiliar with TeX can get those .dvi files on paper.
> Took a bit of FTPing around, and a lot of unZIPping and file-organizing, but
> I think it's a general enough process that any Windows-capable setup
> will handle it, and most importantly--on the human scale: any FTP-capable
> IRTRAD subscriber could handle it too! :)
        Anyone who has looked at the archive recently will see that I
have posted PostScript versions of all the files (except
whose contents are duplicated in the x files). I could post the dvi files
too, but they rely on having the .pk files available locally - i.e.
it does not avoid the problem of installing MusicTeX.
        Chris Walshaw