Subject: Irish Immigrant
From: Richard Hackwith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 16 Apr 1994 19:38:00 -0800

At one time there was a newsletter put out by someone in Galway, and
distributed through Cornell.edu.  I beleive it was call "The Irish Immigarnt.
Does anyone know if it still around, and can it be had via E-mail?

Richard Hackwith
Internet:[log in to unmask]

... Do what you will with this tagline, just don't bother me about it!
___ TagDude 0.70 [Unregistered]
--
  Internet  : [log in to unmask]
  Disclaimer: The views of this user are strictly his/her own.