Subject: Re: Rowan trees, etc.
From: Pamela Hopkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 10 Feb 1994 09:30:58 -0500

Re: E.E. Rowan's gracious offer to post more info on tree-lore.
My fiance and I just ordered our wedding rings--gold carved oak leaves
and acorns in a band.  I know a bit about the signif. of the oak to the
Celts, but would really appreciate any other insight you could offer.
If others aren't interested, could you post me direct when you get a chance.
                                Many thanks!