Subject: Re: Reentry
From: Thistle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 2 Feb 1994 00:30:49 -0800

In most of my performance experiences, I've been part of an orchestra,
and my reentry into the mundane world is usually marked by loud noises
(usually applause, although we did get some rude noise once).  This
serves to yank me out of the music, more than anything else.

Sharon Goetz       <[log in to unmask]>    <[log in to unmask]>
                           'Ware the newsgroups.