Subject: Re: Scots vs. Irishmen
From: Samuel Shirley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 9 Feb 1994 02:38:08 EST

I was wondering if someone could help me with hard to locate information.
I appealed to those in the SOC.CULTURE.CELTIC net but they seem to be
wonderfully lacking in neural skills and insist in bantering about the
Gerry Adams situation. Anyway, could someone please tell me where I could
obtain Archaeological report data on specific sites such as Dun Aonghosa,
Inis Mor and Hill of Tara? I need this information to do some
undergradute work at my college. I have been searching for a long time
and can't seem to find it and I haven't received any word back from
Trinity College to my inquiries. Also, does anyone know where and if I
can find information, and especially maps, of the Celtic raids on
Themopalyae(sp?) and Delphi in 279bc? again, this is for undergraduate
work that I need to do. I'd be VERY appreciate for ANY help.