Subject: Confused.
From: BRADLEY HARRAH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 9 Feb 1994 00:14:34 -600

        Hello, this is Brad Harrah.  I am in the US--Missouri.  I have
relatives from Ireland--my great-grandmother is from Ireland.  I joined
the list because this area of discussion interests me.  I must have missed
something.  Could someone waste some time and catch me up on the
discussion.  I would like to learn more about the Celts and Ireland, so I
may just sit back and watch.
        Thanks, [log in to unmask]