Subject: Re: subscribing
From: Seamus Mac Conaonaigh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 1 Feb 1994 16:15:00 WET

>    Please let me know what I need to do to get hooked up with you folks!

Hi Gretchen,

To join CELTIC-L, send a one-line mail message with no subject header
to [log in to unmask] (or [log in to unmask] on Bitnet) with
the following text in the body of the message:

SUBSCRIBE CELTIC-L Gretchen Fairley

You don't need to specify your e-mail address; the machine will figure
it out automatically.

If you have any problems, mail me at [log in to unmask] and I will
add you to the list manually.

Hope this helps,
Seamus Mac Conaonaigh (Owner, CELTIC-L)