Subject: Re: Scots vs. Irishmen
From: Douglas Macgowan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 7 Feb 1994 16:12:30 PST

True!  And supposedly St. Patrick came from Scotland.

My apologies for my error.  While the Christian scribes were
the ones who did a lot of the inital copying of myths in Ireland,
the onslaught of the Romans/Vikings and such had wiped out enough
of the myths of the other Celtic lands that by the time the
scribes on the Middle Ages came along, I believe that most of
the original mythology of those lands had gotten lost in the
mist.

- Douglas MacGowan