Subject: Re: Elphin - County Roscommon
From: Allan Meltzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 6 Feb 1994 19:10:34 -0500

Elaine
County Roscommon is in the Wst of Ireland and is Bordered on the West by
Counties Sligo and Mayo.  My wife and I havr travelled through Elphin
in Irish Ail Finn the Rock of the pure sping) and its a lovely little
town.

County Roscommon is the Birthplace of the great traditional Irish flute player
Mat Malloy of the Chieftans. He was born in Ballaghadereen, not far from Elphin.

Allan

--
Allan Meltzer