Subject: A Welsh Political List?
From: "Maurice Richard Myers III." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 2 Feb 1994 01:12:10 -0500

Is there such a thing as a Welsh Political Discussion List?  We only get very
strange reports on Welsh topics in NINNAU.  I understand Plaid Cymru is a
recognized party with a few MPs, but how hot is it amongst the Welsh in
Wales?  Here we seem to get hot ad bothered about press usage of the term
WELSHING and WELSHER, English terms of denigrating the Welsh spirit of
Independance, or so says the local press.

What about it?  And I'm sorry to broadcast this way, but somebody might have
information, so thanks beforehand.

As ever,
M. Richard Myers III
(matrilinearly a Thomas, Jones, Jenkins kid.)