Subject: Llywelyn ap Gruffudd
From: "Kelli A. O'Connor-Salomon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Feb 1994 19:18:24 EST

I am working on a research project on Llywelyn ap Gruffudd, and I have
been having trouble finding any recent work. Is anyone aware of recent
published work, either book-length or article? I did come across a
work by J. Beverley Smith, but it's written in Welsh (and my mastery of
the language is not yet up to par!).

Any suggestions welcome!
Kelli A. O'Connor-Salomon