Subject: Elphin - County Roscommon
From: Elaine Hewitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Feb 1994 16:13:41 -0400

Hi.  I am also new to the list and am very happy to have found it!
I just recently found out that my grandmother was born in Elphin
County Roscommon - can anyone on the list tell me anything about this
area?  Does anyone know Flaskagh? I would appreciate any information
you can help me with.  Thanks very much!  Elaine